In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we make our information available for users:
Company Name: ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
Registered Office: C/Crom 53, 08907, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Tax Identification Number: B-59131235
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone: +34 93 336 97 97
Register Entry: Barcelona Mercantile Register, Volume 20020, Folio 180, page number B-261.
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to inform all users about the configuration and conditions of use of the Website www.ksixmobile.com from ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. In this way, ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. complies with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L., modifying it whenever necessary in order to adapt it to current legislation at all times or to any changes on our Website. For this reason, we recommend that you periodically review this document to stay informed about any updates related to the configuration and use of the Website.
2. USER ACCEPTANCE
Access to and use of our Website gives you the status of “user.” From said access and/or use, it is considered that the user accepts absolutely and without reservation the rules and conditions of use provided in this Legal Notice. If users decide not to accept any of the aforementioned rules or conditions or manifest any type of reservation, they must refrain from accessing and/or using our Website.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free access to the Website
Access to and use of the ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. is free for all users. In the event that the products and services offered through the Website are subject to the payment of any price, users will be previously and duly informed through the Website for their acceptance in the economic terms that apply at all times.
3.2. Obligation to use the Website properly
The user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice and conditions of use, and must refrain from taking the following actions:
- carrying out activities contrary to current law, morals, good customs, or established public order, or for purposes that are illegal, prohibited, or harmful to the rights and interests of ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. or third parties (especially intellectual, industrial, or similar property rights).
- using the Website or part of it on other private or commercial websites, as well as establishing hyperlinks to the Website or to any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.)
- falsifying user identity or impersonating the identity of a third party, as well as providing false information when filling out forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. continuously updated, being also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage that may be caused to ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. or third parties as a result.
- using malicious codes or computer programs that may interrupt, obstruct, disable, or directly damage the Website, its content, or services, and the equipment, systems, and networks that support them.
The content and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by persons of legal age. Access and use of the Website by minors are only allowed if the latter have the prior authorization of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors in their care.
ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. reserves the right, at its discretion, to deny any users access to the Website, its content, and services if there are indications that they have used them or will use them in violation of the provisions of this Legal Notice and conditions of use. ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. will retain all other additional rights that may correspond to the user, especially those relating to the initiation of criminal or civil legal proceedings.
Users utilize the Website at their own risk. By accessing it, users agree to utilize the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, being liable to ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. and to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of a breach of said obligation.
However, ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. cannot offer guarantees or be liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services, and contents, due to causes beyond the control of ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
- actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance, or similar operations on the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt service as well as other circumstances that occur due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- advertising content or offers that the Website may host, with the advertisers or providers solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the applicable legal regulations. ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy, or irregularity that such content may present.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
- security errors that may be caused in the user’s computer system (hardware and software) as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s device used to connect to the Website.
- use of the Website, its services, and contents in a way that is illegal, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary to this Legal Notice and conditions of use.
- non-compliance or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites and incorporate information or services from third parties in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating companies. ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. does not exercise any control over them and is not responsible for their content or operation. ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. only offers users said links and information or services for their convenience and it is their responsibility to read and accept the conditions of use and privacy policies published on the linked websites or applications.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L., as the owner and manager of this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data that it will be processed by ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. in accordance with the relevant legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from April 27th, 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018 from December 5th.
To this end, users’ personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality while respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in the aforementioned legal regulations.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive marks are the property of ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. or third parties, being these the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights with the user not acquiring any power over them by mere access and use of the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of the contents of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except in the cases provided for by law or expressly authorized by ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. In this regard, exploitation of the contents that is expressly authorized by ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. to its clients or suppliers by virtue of a corresponding contract is exempt, as well as the personal and private use of the free and open access content on the Website.
Any use of the contents of the Website that breaches the above obligation will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. or third parties and may be reported and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to be able to make any comments regarding possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. or its legitimate owners, you can do so by email to ATLANTIS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, and the Spanish courts and tribunals are competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding its interpretation, application, and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her by application of the current Law.
However, if the user is a consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice will also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, consequently submitting any dispute to the competent courts for the user’s residence.